After almost three weeks, the Cambridges’ royal tours of Australia and New Zealand have come to a close. Now that we’ve seen the Duchess of Cambridge wear dozens of new outfits, it’s time to pick the top ten. These are, of course, just my opinion. I have a feeling my number one choice is probably not most people’s choice, so let me know which of Kate’s outfits you loved the most in the comments!
Now, without further ado, here are my top 10 picks for the Duchess of Cambridge’s best outfits during the Royal Tours of New Zealand and Australia.
10) Arriving in Queenstown, NZ to visit a local winery | wearing a gingham button-down from Gap, blazer from Zara, and wedges from Stuart Weitzman
9) At a playdate with Prince George as part of a visit to toddler organization, Plunket, in New Zealand | wearing Tory Burch
8) Visiting the Royal New Zealand Police College (and later playing with police puppies in-training!) | wearing Rebecca Taylor separates
7) Leaving Australia to return to England with the Duke of Cambridge and Prince George | wearing a Michael Kors coat dress
6) Arriving in Dunedin, NZ for Palm Sunday service | wearing an Emilia Wickstead dress
As many were quick to note, this is sort of a repeat outfit. The Duchess has worn the same dress in pink on two other occasions.
5) Attending a welcoming ceremony upon the Cambridges’ arrival to New Zealand | wearing a Catherine Walker coat dress
OMG. I think the hat makes this whole outfit. It’s so very Jackie O. The coat dress is one of the better ones I’ve seen Kate wear, although the buttons are a bit large.
4) Arriving in Sydney, Australia with Prince William | wearing a custom dress from Australian designer Roksanda Ilincic and heels from LK Bennett
Prince William may have joked that his wife looked like a banana in this dress, but I love the bright color. She never wears hues like this, so it was a lovely change to see her wearing something so bright. She looks, ahem, rather radiant.
3) Visiting the Royal Australian Air Force Base | wearing an LK Bennett dress
2) Attending a state dinner in New Zealand | wearing a custom Jenny Packham dress
1) Attending various engagements in Sydney, including the Royal Easter Show, a children’s hospice, and Manly Beach | wearing a lace dress from Australian designer Zimmermann and wedges from Stuart Weitzman
To see some of my favorite Duchess looks from past events, check out my earlier blog post here.
Also, I’d like to give a hat tip to the blog What Kate Wore for identifying the designers of these gorgeous ensembles. The blog is one of my absolute favorites!
What was your favorite outfit that the Duchess of Cambridge wore during this trip? Let me know in the comments!