I’ve been honored with another award, and this time it’s the “Very Inspiring Blogger Award” from super sweet Hilary over at Cutie Cameras. A great big thanks to her for nominating me! I adore her posts about vintage cameras in particular, and you should definitely peruse her blog regardless of whether you’re a photography aficionado. It has plenty of fashion and lifestyle posts for everyone to enjoy. Now then, it’s time to recite the rules of the award:
- Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Seven Facts About Me
1) I’ve never broken a bone.
2) I’ve never eaten a hamburger from McDonald’s, Burger King, or Wendy’s. Since I’ve been able to get away with it for so long, I’ve made it a life goal to continue this streak.
3) I loved Volkswagen Beetles when I was a pre-teen. I was so obsessed that I had a collection of miniature replicas of them, t-shirts, Kleenexes (if that’s not weird, I don’t know what is) with tiny illustrations of them, and posters of them on my wall.
4) I designed the header for this blog myself using Photoshop.
5) Sometimes I seriously wonder if I could live anywhere without a SuperTarget or Chick-Fil-A. It already upsets me that there isn’t a Trader Joe’s within 100 miles of my home.
6) I’m an avid watcher of Pretty Little Liars and Teen Wolf. I’m well aware that this makes me sound like a 13-year-old girl. #sorrynotsorry
7) Speaking of watching TV, I’m a big fan of the British “constructed reality” show “Made In Chelsea.” It’s technically not broadcast in the United States, but some lovely person in the UK uploads episodes on YouTube the day after new episodes air and thereby feeds my addiction.
Other Inspiring Blogs
Wandering Rush | So many beautiful photos, and a healthy dose of kitties along the way.
Alexcellent | I just discovered this gem of a blog, and I’m just in awe at Alex’s storytelling skills. Her posts are hilarious!
Love & Sparkles | A great lifestyle blog that goes beyond just fashion, recipes, and decor.
Lady Sarah’s London | A very classy lady’s look at London. Sarah’s photographs exude elegance, and they bring to life the chic image of London that I’ve always imagined.
American Vintage Online | Can I just have all the outfits featured on this blog?
The Fashion Huntress | Want some tips on how to dress well without breaking the bank? Look no further!
Kitt Noir | A mix of classic pop culture, fashion, and more with a modern twist.
A Worried Student | This blog gives us a glimpse inside the mind of every student – but articulates it in a way that I never could.
Violet Key | So. incredibly. chic. I would like one of all the home decor items featured on this blog, please.
Cupid or Cats | Whimsical, well-written, hilarious, and thought-provoking all at once.
Popcorn & Polka Dots (formerly Put the Kettle On) | If you’ve been following me for a while, you probably know how much I love Hannah’s blog. Her treks across England and photographs are superb!
Liz & Lifestyle | The name speaks for itself: it’s a fun lifestyle blog that touches on everything from how to maintain a healthy lifestyle to exciting new interior decorating discoveries.
That’s Just My Cup of Tea | I love the mix of content on this blog. Posts feature things like quotes from John Green, advice on surviving a 9-5 job, and Charlotte’s fashion finds.
A Spoonful of Style | A fabulous lifestyle blog that’s a treat to read. It’s so sophisticated, but so effortless at the same time.
Madsen Style | Another great fashion blog with tons of wardrobe inspiration